Kerry's Virtual Assistant
"I'll do the admin tasks just focus on your business..."
What is a virtual assistant?.
A virtual assistant is someone who does work for small businesses, large businesses and entrepeneurs. They work from their own offices but everything is done virtually.
Pro's and Con's of Hiring a Virtual Assistant
Using an Employee
Having an employee is more of wanting someone there in the office to be there with you and run local errands. Using a VA just makes more sense. So I am asking you today, Why don’t you use a VA and see where it takes your business?
Virtual Assistant Pledge
To My Clients, I Promise…
· I will accurately represent my skills, recognizing my limitations and only offering professional services that I feel competent to provide.
· I will accurately represent what my practice is capable of in all marketing, advertising and promotional materials.
· I will inform you of any conditions that I am aware of that could limit my effectiveness.
· I will place your best interest first and foremost, making reasonably certain that I have the necessary skills and resources to provide the support needed before entering into a collaborative partnership with you.
· I will clearly communicate the terms and conditions of our relationship, identifying the responsibilities of all parties, and documenting these provisions in a signed agreement.
· I will honor my contracts, agreements and commitments.
· I will only make commitments that are within my power and abilities to deliver.
· I will accept responsibility for the work I do, admit mistakes and do my part to rectify any problems that arise.
· I will maintain the highest level of professionalism, and refrain from misrepresenting any authority entrusted to me.
· I will safeguard and protect any private and confidential information you entrust to me.
· I will not release any of your information to any party whatsoever unless you give me explicit instruction or consent to do so.
· I will ensure that electronic and hardcopy record disposal is handled in a confidential and secure manner.
· I will do my utmost to protect your interests and reputation by conducting myself as a professional ambassador and representative of your business during the course of our work together.
To My Colleagues, I Promise…
· I will be honest and accurate about my credentials, and not exaggerate, embellish or fabricate my professional history or competencies.
· I will not intentionally partake in any activity, especially libel or slander, that could damage the professional reputation of another Virtual Assistant.
· I will make every effort to exercise due diligence in naming my business to ensure I am not infringing upon the legal tradename and trademark rights of another VA’s established, pre-existing business. If such infringement occurs, I will immediately take steps to remedy the situation upon notification.
· I will not engage in copyright infringement or theft of any other Virtual Assistant's intellectual property.
· I will not engage in unfair trade practices.
· I will not solicit or unlawfully take clients away from another Virtual Assistant and will faithfully observe the legal and binding agreements I make in any subcontracting situation.
· I will be accepting of others' opinions, values, beliefs and acknowledge they are as valid as my own.
· I will not use any confidential information gained through my professional association with colleagues for personal benefit of any sort.
To the Virtual Assistant Profession, I Promise…
· I will exercise and uphold the highest ideals of integrity, competence and professionalism in business.
· I will utilize my knowledge and abilities to strengthen public awareness and understanding of the Virtual Assistance profession.
· I will not engage in any activity or practice that would bring the profession into disrepute.
· I will not take on any work I deem to be illegal or immoral.
· I will diligently exercise integrity, truth and honesty in all areas relating to my business and professional responsibilities.
· I will not engage in nor condone any illegal or unethical practices in the industry.
· I will acquire and maintain professional competence, and continue to expand my professional knowledge and technical skills.
· I will maintain accurate and sufficient business records.
· I will know and respect existing laws pertaining to professional work and business.
To Myself, I Promise…
· I will do everything in my power to honor my value and worth as a human being and skilled professional.
· I will only do work that I enjoy so that I never “work” another day in my life.
· I will always do my best, as doing my best not only benefits clients and reflects well on the profession, it gives me confidence, satisfaction and self-worth.
· I will work only with my ideal clients. When I work with those who value and appreciate my services and skills, the positivity our relationship creates for one another also makes the world a better place.
· I will strive to do great as I do good.
BENEFITS FOR MY VIRTUAL CLIENT
As an SMME (Small-Medium-Micro Enterprise) you will:
· Experience expert administration skills across the globe in different time zones to accommodate and fit in with your unique needs. For example, you would give me a list of duties (typing, editing, proof-reading, research etc...) to perform before you go to bed and by the time you wake up the work would be complete in your inbox.
· Be able to concentrate on vital core activities like revenue generation, increased productivity and profit realisation by outsourcing your non-core administration and | or specialised project activities.
· Get flexibility in terms of time as I operate from a virtual office.
· Be able to strike a holistic balance between your work and home lives.
· Be able to communicate with me online using a bouquet of Internet technology.
· Collaborate with me online using a bouquet of software technology.
· Be able to submit your work requirements and in turn receive your completed work using collaborative online software technology.
· Have 'peace of mind' knowing that I will complete the work.
· Have further 'peace of mind' knowing that software applications are duplicated and synchronised thus ensuring continuity of workflow for you, my client.
A Virtual Assistant forges long-standing, collaborative relationships and builds partnerships with their clients. Each work package comes complete with its own set of legal work agreements including a Non-Disclosure Agreement. This ensures that you, my client, have continuous peace of mind at all times!
I look forward to assist you grow your business to reach its full potential.
We are a virtual assistant company. We provide the following services: Admin, Typing, Data Capturing, Data Entry, Invoicing etc. For more on my services please contact me.
Our serving areas are All over the world